Living area: 278 m2 (Villa A – 161 m2, Villa B – 117 m2 )
Land area: 2,600 m2
Bathrooms: 4 + 1 toilet
Year built: Villa A – 2001, Villa B -, 2006.
Distance to the sea: 60 m
Heating: floor heating
Other distances: post office – 1 km, grocery shop 500 m, supermarket -Tivat 5 km, health center – Tivat 7 km, bus station 500 m, airport 10 km, Kotor 9 km, nearest ferry – Lepetane 2.5 km
Infrastructure: water, electricity, cable TV, internet;
This remarkable property is situated in the most convenient and unique location. It is surrounded by the stone walls and forest that alight from the Vrmac hill from the one side and with ramparts that offer a wonderful view of Perast and great part of Kotor Bay from the other side. A complex of two new villas, built in Mediterranean style with stone facades, provide complete comfort and privacy. The land area is of 2600 m².
These beautiful villas with authentic concept offer individual contents, starting from spacious living and dining areas, to the private library and wine cellar with a bar, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, toilets, a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge room, basketball and volleyball courts, a garage, additional parking for few vehicles.
Large terrace and private swimming pool with salt water represent a special part of the villa.
The design of the houses combines two different styles, modern furniture design and rustic design with wrought iron and natural wood elements. The finest Italian ceramics and natural stone were used in both villas.
1. Living room: 28,94m2;
2. Entrance: 9,63m2;
3. Bathroom: 3,36m2;
4. Toilet 1,22m2;
5. Garage: 26,67m2;
6. Entertainment room: 38,80m2;
7. Bathroom: 4,32m2;
8. Pantry: 4,03m2;
Total Net Floor: 116,97m2;
1. Kitchen: 5,58m2;
2. Entrance: 8,76m2;
3. Bedroom: 16,17m2;
4. Bathroom: 9,46m2;
5. Apartment: 32,39m2
6. SPA: 15,90m2
7. Sauna: 2.01 m2;
8. Communications: 19,42m2;
9. Bathroom: 3,62m2;
10. Toilet 2,18m2;
11. Bedroom: 10,81m2;
12. Bedroom: 10,18m2;
13. Pantry: 3,33m2;
14. Bedroom: 4,08m2;
15. Bathroom: 4,84m2;
16. Bedroom: 11,82m2;
Total Net First Floor: 160,55m2
The highest quality natural materials (stone, wood, wrought iron) were applied in buildings construction and both houses are equipped with top quality equipment:
• First class Belgian sanitary ware, shower batteries and bathroom accessories by Ideal Standard manufacturer.
• The Italian wall techniques manufacturer Oikos.
• Italian first class interior doors MDF.
• Central hot water tank, capacity 300 l and 250 l.
• American multi-split air conditioning system Carrier.
• Australian floor heating DEVI – Intelligent Heating.
• American security systems with technical support, security and video surveillance Paradox and DSC.
• South African swimming pool equipment by Krystal Clear, original chloromatic system and BADU®SwimJet
• Bio septic pits with automated waste degradation of 99%.
• Stone fences with wrought iron, stone facade etc..
• Furniture and equipment of leading Italian manufacturers, Samsung TV sets.
There is a license and upgrade project for additional construction of an extra guest apartment, a summer kitchen, dining room and bar.
The villa is accessed from two directions – a private driveway access and the 50 m long staircase, that leads directly to the seafront.
Large green Mediterranean garden surrounds the entire estate.
For more information about the property, fill out the form
and our property advisor will contact you.