Kotor, Perast – renovated stone palace from 17th century
House area: 484m2
Land area: 1,223m2
Number of bedrooms: 9
Number of bathrooms: 8 + 2 toilets
Number of floors: 4
Distance from the sea: 50m
Completely renovated stone palace built between 1620 and 1670, located in the eastern part of the town, as one of the 17 palaces built predominantly in Baroque style.
The palace contains a total of 9 bedrooms, with 8 bathrooms, spread over 4 floors. The accommodation capacity of the palace is 19 guests. The total land area is 1,223m2, with space for the swimming pool construction. The house is located about 50m from the sea.
Perast is a small historical town, world cultural heritage site. Once a powerful trade and maritime center in the Bay of Kotor, it was built under the strong influence of the Venetian architectural heritage. The town on its tiny territory, in addition to 17 protected baroque palaces, has 16 churches.
St. Nicholas church is located on a small square in the center of Perast, as a symbol of the town.
Perast is surrounded by 3 airports – the nearest airport is in Tivat, 20 km away, the airport in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 55 km away, and the airport in Podgorica 85 km away.
For more information about the property, fil out the form
and our property advisor will contact you.